The children’s ministry (Kidside) exists to connect unconnected children to Jesus Christ. We do this through creating age relevant and developmentally appropriate opportunities for young people to learn about Jesus. Through small groups, online lessons, and fun events, our team serves families by serving ages birth to fifth grade at Northside.
Serving opportunities with Kidside are mostly on a weekly basis. We invite our volunteers to think of themselves as leaders and give them the tools they need to disciple young people. Most of our roles are relational; but, service opportunities can range from working behind the scenes, to rocking babies, to serving as a small group leader.
Some areas have minimum age requirements:
- Nursery: 16 years & older
- Early Childhood: middle school & older
- Prek-2nd grade: 4 years removed from the grade
- 3rd-5th grade: 13 years & older
- Special Needs: 16 years & older
- Family Guest: adults only
Days of the Week:
New to Serving: